Перейти к содержанию

KYTECHNGAMING

Участники форума
  • Постов

    702
  • Зарегистрирован

  • Посещение

  • Победитель дней

    3

Весь контент KYTECHNGAMING

  1. dsl line stats: ᴋᴇᴍᴀʟ ʏᴇʀᴇʙᴀᴋᴀɴ, [03.06.21 12:42] Jun 3 08:38:39 % Farend is Broadcom Jun 3 08:38:39 version : b5 0 42 44 43 4d 93 99 Jun 3 08:38:39 vendor specific info:0x9399 Jun 3 08:38:39 BRCM 9806H Jun 3 08:38:39 BCM co V 9. 7. 25 fw Jun 3 08:38:39 ghs_vdsl_cnxt_flag is 0 Jun 3 08:38:39 80 % ID, NPar1 Jun 3 08:38:39 Don't Have non std part Jun 3 08:38:39 80 % ID, SPar1 Jun 3 08:38:39 84 % STD, NPar1 Jun 3 08:38:39 00 % STD, SPar1 Jun 3 08:38:39 00 % STD, SPar1 Jun 3 08:38:39 00 % STD, SPar1 Jun 3 08:38:39 00 % STD, SPar1 Jun 3 08:38:39 a0 % STD, SPar1 Jun 3 08:38:39 % SPar1(5)=20 Jun 3 08:38:39 % bit6 Jun 3 08:38:39 56 % NPar2 Jun 3 08:38:39 % 993.2 Jun 3 08:38:39 % VDSL2 Standard Jun 3 08:38:39 % All Digital Mode Disable Jun 3 08:38:39 % Support DS VNoise Enable Jun 3 08:38:39 % Diagnostics Disable Jun 3 08:38:39 % PSD shaping US0 Enable Jun 3 08:38:39 % Equal fext upbo Disable Jun 3 08:38:39 % G993_5 FRIENDLY Disable
  2. @eralde Hello Master, Can you show the brand according to the dslam id under dsl diagnostics?
  3. Kiwi Browser support extension fully.
  4. Which seller did u buy this SFP in Aliexpress? I cant trust many of Annddear who is trusted
  5. Maybe your user rights definitions can be added. but as long as you have the main management of the device, another person's request doesn't seem to matter much hocam.
  6. Thank you for all your positive approaches. I hope you have little ux touches as I like dark interfaces more. Good luck with your work on the RMM.
  7. Hello, I have congenital color blindness. Since the RMM theme is especially green, I sometimes have trouble seeing. I cannot distinguish whether it is red or green because the icons are side by side. So, according to the medical literature, I am qualified as deuteranopia and protanopia. Is it possible to add a theme setting? Sometimes it can be difficult to distinguish 22 points. For example like in pubg mobile... Useful guide: https://uxdesign.cc/color-blindness-in-user-interfaces-66c27331b858 ✌️
  8. I hope Keenetic and Nextdns join forces soon. 👍😀 I love nextdns as much as I love keenetic.
  9. I know that. but this is not related to this numerical value. According to this number and limit value, I should have a line like 15 mbit. According to the article, there is a write speed limit of 15-20 mb per second. it can also be changed and set to this value in the 3.7.x software.
  10. this remains completely selected. It comes back with these values when you try to change it. KeeneticOS 3.6.9
  11. Did this happen in version 3.6.9? Because I faced same issue while I set up my Peak DSL mesh in version 3.6.9
  12. Thank you for answer. I found this site and programs. But when I said application, I mentioned a sample setup. I even wonder how we can make these recordings on usb only. Do you really need a good coding knowledge?
  13. Hello Korden, Can you share any application in forum, if it is available? I want to read them.
  14. Video Captured on 3.7.A.15 Same issue on other channel. 🙄 https://streamable.com/ocqtr7
  15. Chromium based new Microsoft Edge is also supported by @eralde
  16. There may be a bug related to setting system nodes on devices. When I look at the settings of the devices where the nodes are blocked, the 3 newly added nodes are selected not to be connected. 3 extenders in the frame are newly added. and this is a device with no blocking. the new 3 extender is not blocked as usual.
  17. I guess I didn't explain very well. Can we pull the dbm value just near the indicators?
  18. Thank you again @eralde New Style Before Can you add this kind of RSSI meter or something like this for wifi signal in device list?
  19. Yes, as same as NextDNS. But I dont know very well that using this Adguard via OPKG.
  20. You can use NextDNS
  21. Hello Evgeny, Firstly, thank you and your team for this beatiful GUI. I hope future willl be Keenetic. So pls help me. I need batch reboot for mesh too.
  22. I am waiting
×
×
  • Создать...

Важная информация

На этом сайте используются файлы cookie. Нажимая "Я принимаю" или продолжая просмотр сайта, вы разрешаете их использование: Политика конфиденциальности.